PRICES (Brazilian reais):
- High Season (dec-jan-feb-mar-apr): R$1.500 nightly rate.
- Holidays and Festival Musica em Trancoso: R$1.300 nightly rate.
- Low season (may-jun-jul-aug-set-oct-nov): R$1.200 nightly rate.
- New Years 2020: UPON REQUEST
- Carnival 2020: UPON REQUEST
- Obs.: the minimal rental period is 3 days
- Security deposit of R$3.000
This villa with 3 bedrooms with 136sqm of constructed area is located in the Terravista Vilas Condominium, which has pool and support on the beach of Rio da Barra with restaurant, sun loungers and full service. The condominium gives access to Terravista Golf.
BEDROOMS and BATHROOMS:
- Bedroom 1: King Size bed, air conditioning, walk-in closet and balcony.
- Bedroom 2: King Size bed, air conditioning, balcony.
- Bedroom 3: with bunk bed and air conditioning.
FEATURES and SERVICES:
- Living room with cable TV.
- Dining room with table for 6 people with exit to balcony.
- Restroom and Kitchen Equipada.
- Swimming pool in the Condominium area.
Included in the rent:
- Maid, cleaning of rooms and social area every day.
- Availability of pool towels.
- Swimming pool in the common area of the condominium.
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking.
- Activities and excursions, massage, baby sitter service, private chef.
- Golf Course and day/night use of the Club Med facilities (pool, restaurant, sports, mini club ...) our guests are entitled to discounted rates.
- Access to the Turtles beach within the condominium and the Rio Da Barra Beach and restaurant.
- Maximum 6 guests.
- Bedrooms and internal social area are non-smoking.
- The villa is located in the Condominium Terravista Vilas next to Terravista Golf in Trancoso and about 15 min. drive from the center of Trancoso.
- 5 min. drive to the private Terravista Airport and 50 minutes drive to the Porto Seguro International Airport.
- 5 min. walk to the golf course of Terravista.
- Private Beach Access: 10 min. walk to the Taipe beach and 15 min. walk to the turtle beach from the condo, and 5 min. drive from the Rio da Barra beach.